Key to photos

UPPER ROW (left to right): Avon Suspension Bridge; the Avon River meets the Floating Harbor; red doorway; view SW across the Avon R.; self-explanatory; Wills Memorial Building (which houses the Geology Dept); a 'crescent'; a narrow boat on the Avon Canal
LOWER ROW (left to right): Terrace houses; Banksy street art; downtown Bristol; the Matthew (a replica of a boat that Cabot sailed across the Atlantic); the Grain Barge (my favorite pub); my new neighborhood (new photos to come once I move); rowing on the Floating Harbor

Sunday, September 11, 2016

BRISTOL STAGE - TOUR OF BRITAIN

Two stages of the Tour of Britain were here in Bristol yesterday... turned out to be easy access, so after the first few laps of the circuit race from close to my house (just beyond the Pump House, for those of you who know Bristol), I decided to move around... this post is just photos (and maps).










No comments:

Post a Comment